Frisco, Texas is located in Denton and Collin Counties, approximately 25 minutes north of Dallas and the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Frisco is known for business with new corporations calling Frisco home each day.
One of the fastest growing communities in Texas, Frisco’s population has grown more than 300 percent since the 2000 U.S. Census. Currently the U.S. Census Bureau shows Frisco is the 2nd fastest growing city in America from July 2012 - July 2013. Supported by strong infrastructure, exceptional leadership and quality commercial developments, Frisco has been recognized by Money Magazine as one of the top 100 places to live in the United States. This infrastructure supports an exceptional community and an extraordinary quality of life. Offering a strong economy through diversification, corporate vitality and quality of life, Frisco is proud to be known as a city with progress in motion.
FEDC Recruitment, Retention & Expansion Projects
|Year||# of Projects||Potential Sq Ft||Potential Capital Investment||Potential Jobs Created/Retained|
The City of Frisco continues to experience incredible growth and success. As always, the Frisco Economic Development Corporation (FEDC) Board and staff remain dedicated to bring new business and opportunity to Frisco. At the cornerstone of our efforts are our partnerships. This single commitment to work with our partners and to share in their (and our) success is critical in today’s challenging marketplace.
- The City of Frisco's mayor, city council and staff work together to promote quality growth and development in the city.
- Frisco Chamber of Commerce The Frisco Chamber of Commerce unites and engages the business community and provide dynamic business and civic leadership for their members.
- The North Texas Enterprise Center (NTEC) is a 501(c)(3) Not-for- Profit corporation that assists entrepreneurs with starting and growing new medical technology ventures. The Center provides a broad base of support to entrepreneurs both internally and through its extensive resource network.
- Frisco Convention and Visitors Bureau. The CVB promotes tourism and visitors to Frisco. The CVB is aims to be keep Frisco a premier tourism and meetings destination. Frisco brings its own unique blend of accommodations, attractions, dining, shopping, sporting and recreational opportunities that few other cities of its size can match. As one of the fastest growing cities in the nation for more than a decade, Frisco is truly Texas’ Rising Star.
- TexasOne Program. The FEDC is proud to be a member of the Governor's TexasOne Program. TexasOne is the major source of economic development marketing funds for the State of Texas.
- Dallas Regional Chamber. The FEDC works with our regional chamber of commerce to attract relocating companies to Frisco. By sharing resources we aim to keep the region’s business climate strong.
- Collin County Regional Partnership EDC The cities of Allen, McKinney, Plano and Frisco formed an alliance to work together to market Collin County as a business location.
Working together, we are creating new business opportunities and addressing the needs of our fast growing community. Through our diverse economy and talented citizen workforce, the quality of our commercial developments, our master planned communities, our exceptional sports facilities and top rated public school system, Frisco has attracted several new corporations that now call our city home.
We are pleased that you are interested in Frisco, click below if we can be of assistance.